- Why Doesn’t God ever call preachers to a smaller church?
- Remember it isn’t a 1 night stand if you keep your feet in the air.
- Some trials are too important to leave up to a jury.
- One day I hope to be half as smart as I thought I was when I was 18.
- Somebody once told me that tattoos make people look meaner. I just think it means they look irresponsible with their money.
- When a woman gets fake titties, she may, in fact, gain some self esteem. However, she loses the self respect of most men worth having.
- Jesus sure gets a lot of press for somebody that everyone seems to have hated since the beginning of time.
- While it is true that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. One man’s opinion is his opinion alone.
- Prostitution is better known as affirmative action.
- Online communication promotes narcissism. You are just staring at words or pictures on a screen rather than your reflection.
- Whoever said there was no such thing as a dumb question in all likelihood was handicapped.
- Politics are like alma maters. For better or worse, you root for your school’s team. No matter if you have any clue who is playing or not.
- Ever noticed how fast your apps work when you allow them full access to your phone? It’s like they are on faster server…
- People don’t stand for anything that doesn’t earn them a seat down the road.
- When a man fights with a woman, he must treat her as he would a small child. That likely sounds harsh and sexist, but it is true. Public Perception dictates such.
- He who has the most money is usually right.
- Love arises from a lack of desire elsewhere.
- If perception is reality, then reality isn’t very real.
- My love for psychology has left me destined for loneliness. Thankfully, I am most happy alone.
- I was bored today and googled “best looking lady.” Michele Obama, Nancy Reagan, Kamala Harris were among the top 10 results. Looks like I won’t be masturbating online anytime soon.
“Eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves.” ~ English Proverb
“Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it is a memory.” ~ Dr. Seuss
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about answers.” ~ Thomas Pynchon
“Give me 6 hours to chop a tree and I will spend the first 4 hours sharpening my axe.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
“The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel” ~ Horace Walpole